e.g.this event last year in Croton-On-Hudson in the United States- a place with a name that surely any geek would want to visit - featured entertainment & activities including which can serve as a blueprint for organising your own event:
- DJ music & karaoke
- Zombie Tag (epic - I thought this only existed in Scotland)
- Scavenger Hunt with Geocaching
- Board Gaming Tables
- The Cosplay Catwalk (open to all cosplayers*)
- Raffles for PRIZES - TWO 3-DAY PASSES to NY COMIC CON & more!
- Special Edition Geek Pride Day Trivia Contests
- Giant JENGA
- A Geek Swap Table (oh the mind boggles - did they swap actual geeks? or just geeky things?)
- Food for the Masses
- ...and general geekery for all ages!
Add your event with pride at https://www.facebook.com/GeekPrideDay.